Saturday, December 26, 2009

November Updates

This year is so quickly coming to an end.  I'm finding it a little hard trying to remember what I did in November, let alone keep y'all updated on a monthly basis.  Sigh.

I'll definitely give it a shot though.

Generally speaking, lots went on during November, but that primarily had to do with my work project.  That's one thing to give thanks for....my work project has been launched.  Phew.  Aside from that, November found me hanging out with long-time friends in New York and coworkers in Chicago.

Adj came to town and only having one night of a mini-MHS reunion, we took in some authentic New York Cheesecake at Junior's with Mitchell and Jonelle (c/o 96).  We even took in a comedy show in Times Square...my first actually in New York.  It was overall a pretty good evening.

Adj in NYC - Share on Ovi


I went to Chicago to help with a work event at the Chicago Lights Festival, which consisted of varous day festivities...which was where I lended a helping hand...and culminating with an evening parade.  Obviously, this being my first, I was told this annual parade was where Mickey (yes, the Mouse) would come down a somewhat dark Magnificent Mile, and as he pointed at the various buildings, the lights would turn on.  Kinda Fantasia like...and hence the name the "Lights Festival".

Chicago Lights Festival - Share on Ovi

Chicago Lights Festival - Share on Ovi

I honestly was a bit concerned about November in Chicago being a bit too cold for me, but thankfully Chicago was also hit with some non-standard November temperatures, and all was well with me and my fleece jacket and scarf.


Santas Little Helpers - Share on Ovi

Other than that, all was well and did the usual while back in NYC.

Until the next time....

[iza on blogger]

For more on Chicago, check out my Chicago Yelp list here.
For general November Yelp Reviews, visit my Yelp page.

No comments:

Post a Comment