Tuesday, June 2, 2009

In Loving Memory....

In the wee hours of the morning last year, my grandmother died in her sleep after a lengthy battle, if you will, of surgery and perhaps in general, the culmination of her time here on this earth.

I think about her on occasion, particularly during family moments of childhood reminiscence and can only hope that she knew that we all loved, cared for, and appreciated everything that she has done for us.

In her own way, she was a staple in our childhood memories, and will never be forgotten. I know that my family will honor and remember her in their own special way during this time, but I did want to do my part.

One of the important things I've learned from her was to help those who are unable to fully help themselves, especially if they are family.

And that dessert is what makes the meal complete ;-)


They say that things you put out in the internet are never really erased even after you've forgotten about them. And for this, I say...

May you rest eternally in peace Grandma Violet.

VLM - Share on Ovi

[iza on blogspot]

No comments:

Post a Comment