Friday, July 3, 2009

Welcome June!

So what went on during the month of June...a whole lot of everything, actually. There were celebrations and parties of all types and I must say thank goodness I was able to capture a few of those moments.

June kicked off right with my first sorta vacation of the year. I say sort of vacation because I don't necessarily consider 4 day weekends vacations...they are just merely extended weekends. Nevertheless, this first weekend celebration started off in Orlando with Dar and K. I mean really, what can I say...3 girls....2 theme parks.....Princesses....Super Heroes.....Roller Coasters....rain? Good times yo. Good times.

Orlando 09 - Share on Ovi

Orlando 09 - Share on Ovi

For more Orlando pics, click here.

Then fast foward (well maybe not too fast since this came back to back from Orlando), we had Shelly's baby shower in Jersey accompanied by a brief one-day tour of the NYC for Jr as he was in town.

06202009021 - Share on Ovi

06212009031 - Share on Ovi


And what isn't a busy month if it didn't constitute something with work...right? Well, at least this had something to do with a party and I did have a non-work friend or 2 there to join in the fun and Open Bar.

06252009054.jpg - Share on Ovi


So how is your summer coming along?


PS: In case you haven't noticed, not too much going on with the Foodie front in June, but I did have a great evening of Tapas at Centrino Vinoteca.

Centrino Vinoteca - Share on Ovi

Not to mention, I have come across to pretty great finds in the neighborhood: Fetch and Two Little Red Hens. I am so pleased.


Fetch - Share on Ovi
Fetch

06292009064 - Share on Ovi
Two Little Red Hens

until the next time...


For more pics of June, click here.
For more reviews, visit me on Yelp* and add me as a friend :-)
For more on the baby shower, visit the Baby Tingler site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment