So it has been a while....afterall, I did miss out on the August update, and now as we enter October...I owe you all a September one as well. So what can a girl do? Well, I can try to a quick update and go from there....right?
I did say try...
Generally, August didn't bring me much except to whole bunch of places to eat. Oh wait, and of course a visit to our Nation's capitol...good old Washington DC. This was actually my first real live trip to DC...my initial visit didn't count for much since I stayed in Maryland. So to avoid a really, really, really long blog on all things DC, I'll move onto my September goings on (more on DC later).
September was my actual month of vacationing with the fam. Well, not necessarily vacationing with them, but just boarding a plane for 22 hours to go visit and chillax with them. Yes, that 22 hours does mean that I went to Guam. On my way back, I also did a quick pit stop in Hawaii. And I literally mean quick...cause 7-ish days in Hawaii just isn't enough time. Sigh.
So in a nutshell, that was the last 2 months of my life. I will provide more detail of my tourist version of Washington DC..in addition to where not to eat on Guam. In the meantime...I leave you all with this.....
A short and sweet update.
Just like I promised ;-)
alohas for now....
[iza on blogspot]
No comments:
Post a Comment