Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mom in the City - Day 3

Another full day with Mom & Co galavanting the city on their own, but today they went on the Hop On/Hop Off double decker tourist buses.  Yes, completely touristy, but I actually find them a good way for tourist to get a nice tour of the city.  Plus, the day was great and I wouldn't have to worry about them getting lost.

I had planned to meet them for dinner to take them to Junior's for a quick bite, and most importantly for some New York cheesecake, but car issues prevented me from making it to dinner with them.  At least I made it back into the city to go through Macy's with them (particularly to show them the Macy's Flower Show".

Mom in the city - Day 3

Mom in the city - Day 3

And most importantly, on time to meet them to see Billy Elliott.

I never really knew how popular this show was until I saw how crowded the theatre was, and also explained why our seats were not the best.  Now I truly understand what "Partial view" means.  But overall, we still had fairly decent seats (they weren't too far back) and I'd like to think everyone enjoyed themselves.

After all, the show was pretty fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment