Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy (belated) Easter!

So in trying to avoid long monthly entries...I'm giving a try bi-monthly updates, since I know I can't possibly do weekly ones. I mean, I'm not as interesting as I'd like my life to be :-p

So I really was expecting a relaxing if not lazy Easter Sunday, after coming off of a fun-filled Thursday (that will be another recap)...that is...until Dar invited me over for Easter dinner. And there it was, off I was to Jersey. But not before baking some cheesecake for dessert.

Easter Cheesecake - Share on Ovi

They do look larger than life, but they were mini cheesecakes. Made from love and a lack of a mixer. I have nooo idea where those pieces went, nor what you call them. You know, the mixing things that you stick into the machine...the components that do all the work. But anywho, I even made a video of the baking routine. But another lesson learned, my kitchen lighting is not made for video recording.

Sigh.

At least Easter dinner was great...

Easter Sunday - Share on Ovi

and the cheesecakes did come out fine. Hope you all had a great Easter Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment