Sunday, April 19, 2009

NYC Car-in' It

Today was the last day of the New York International Auto Show, and I can't remember when was the last time I've been to one of these...or if I ever been to one at all ;-)

Not so much of a car enthusiast, I simply know what I like. Pretty shiny things in nice colors.

NYC Auto Show - Share on Ovi

NYC Auto Show - Share on Ovi


Saw more SUVs than I could ever imagine there existed, but had fun hoping in and out of cars that I know I could never afford. And of course ran to a few of those "they did what?" kind of cars...

NYC Auto Show - Share on Ovi

NYC Auto Show - Share on Ovi

...and a few earth friendly cars here and there.

NYC Auto Show - Share on Ovi

NYC Auto Show - Share on Ovi

The show did confirm my suspicions, regardless of previous inclinations...I like small cars. And really, I heart the Smart Car!

NYC Auto Show - Share on Ovi

i think it's too cool for school.

oh...and there was a special guest there as well...

NYC Auto Show - Share on Ovi


until the next time,

iza*
[iza on blogspot]

No comments:

Post a Comment