Sunday, April 5, 2009

March Madness

And no...this is not about Basketball :-p

At first I didn't realize how busy March really was. But they were right when they said that a picture is a worth a thousand words.

The early part of March I was in LA for some customer meetings and stayed the weekend to chill with my oh-so-much-younger-than-I cousin, Charlene. During the week I was holed up in this swanky hotel in Beverly Hills (SLS hotel at Beverly Hills).

03062009044 - Share on Ovi

Though literally down the block from the Beverly Hills Center...no shopping occurred. But Char and I did get a chance to dine at The Ivy.

03/04/2009 - Share on Ovi

To bad there were no star sitings before having to head up to Northridge to hang with Charlene and fam. At least I got some good homecooked kare kare and filipino mangoes. Yummm. Ain't nothing else like that!

Upon return to the NYC, had a very well deserved and eagerly awaited (belated) birthday dinner for Dar at Butter.


The ladies stopped by the apartment for some pre-dinner outfit fixin's and a bday toast before hitting the road. We definitely plan on doing it again. Maybe not Butter, cause it's beyond pricey, but definitely getting dressed and going out.

Other cool things in March....Earth Hour. Well, cool for me, though I'm sure disappointing for others. Headed to Times Square to check out the turning of the lights and it was actually pretty crowded...considering it was Times Square. The interesting thing about it all is that people were definitely disappointed because they assumed all of Times Square would go dark. But the Earth Hour website said only particular billboards would go off, so I wasn't expecting a pitch black Times Square. If that were the case, I definitely would not have gone. That would just be sheer mayhem during that 1 hour.

03282009001 - Share on Ovi 03282009006 - Share on Ovi 03282009002 - Share on Ovi


And the last piece of March news before I update again in April....I cut my hair.

03272009007 - Share on Ovi

Yikes!

I might actually rethink the whole monthly updates because if my months are pretty packed, then it's on long entry. So let's see how April comes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment